Saturday, May 3, 2014

Red Electric Serpent/ Red Resonant Earth - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 2



Red Resonant Earth


I set down
A Ring of Fire –

 The Bone
The Feather and the Cone
My Territory mark –

I lay down waiting
 Still – until

You cross
The confines
Of my Heart –

The Ring of my Wondering
The Ring of my Wandering

You brave the Limits
Of my Rage –

My Childhood dies –
 Fear falls as well

True Love speaks
You break the Spell.


©Kleomichele Leeds

CHICCHAN


Kin 185: Red Electric Serpent

I activate in order to survive
Bonding instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a polar kin
I establish the red galactic spectrum.


Begin 65-day Serpent season of Life Force, Red Galactic Spectrum.  The Earth, the stars, the Sun and all the planets are ultimately divine creation thought forms emanating from a Central Source.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2013-2014.









No comments:

Post a Comment