Saturday, May 24, 2014

5/23/14 Red Planetary Serpent/ Red Magnetic Earth - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 22






Kundalini Awakened



CHICCHAN


Kin 205: Red Planetary Serpent

I perfect in order to survive
Producing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of space
I am a polar kin
I extend the red galactic spectrum.


Cube day 16: Warrior Intelligence power.  Baha'i faith declaration of the Bab, 1844.  Baha'i teachings emphasize the unity of the major world religions.  The Law of Time is an ever-evolving system of symbolic correspondences that, when practiced, telepathically rearrange the mind.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2013-2014.














No comments:

Post a Comment