Sunday, December 25, 2016

Blue Resonant Monkey/ Blue Spectral Night - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 13











Merry Christmas to All,
and to All a Good Night!






CHUEN



Kin 111: Blue Resonant Monkey


I channel in order to play
Inspiring illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.



In the beginning of the evolution of self-reflective intelligence is one Earth, the place that accommodates all levels of unfolding evolution; the stage set upon which our cosmic tale takes place.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2016-2017.










The Sacred Tzolk'in





Manipura Chakra  (Limi Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment