Monday, March 30, 2015

Yellow Solar Warrior/ Yellow Cosmic Star - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 24






Tibetan Yin-Yang Mandala.




Half-Moon

Down fell the moon
Through the mist to the east
A gibbous half-moon
A silver cup glowing –

My heart awakened
Like the blossoming rose
Luminescent – Transcendent
A bright fire burning –

Under moon’s closing eye
In Love I fell –
The soul’s enchantment
High heaven – deep hell.


©Kleomichele Leeds


CIB



Kin 256: Yellow Solar Warrior


I pulse in order to question
Realizing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of free will.


True knowledge is based on experience of both the external and internal worlds.  The external world is the effect the internal world is the cause.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.











Ajna Chakra (Gamma Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment