Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Red Planetary Earth/ Red Magnetic Moon - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 25








Roman statue of Melpomene, 2nd century AD. The muse is shown in a long-sleeved garment with a high belt, clothing that was associated with tragic actors. Her wreath of vines and grapes alludes to Dionysus, the god of the theatre.


Melpomene*


 Goddess am I of Soul and Wonder –
Put together and torn asunder
By Love
In every Aspect

Scarred and veiled my Heart
Out of Gold and Silver spun
Polished by Betrayal
By Forgiveness Won 

Compassion heats
My pulsing Blood
Drowning Sorrow
With a Song

 Filaments flow
From my Brow
Trembling to Source
In Galaxy and Star

Eternal Return
After the Fall
Goat-Songs rise
Hymns to Dionysus

God of Joy and Ecstasy
Code of Dismemberment
Death and Rebirth –
I call to All insistently   

In Shades of Indigo
Shades of Blue
Life eternal – life anew
Upon Beloved Earth.

©Kleomichele Leeds


*Greek Muse of Tragedy, Singer of Lamentations, Mother of the Blues



CABAN


Kin 257: Red Planetary Earth

I perfect in order to evolve
Producing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of life force.


Most art communicates subliminally: the purer and more attuned the art form and artist, the more subliminal communication there will be in the form of artistic expression.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.








Svadhistana Chakra (Kali Plasma)



No comments:

Post a Comment