Friday, March 22, 2024

3/23/2024 White Spectral Wizard/ Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 17


 

10 Ix

 

White Spectral Wizard

 

It isn’t that we quarreled –

Or fought with sharpened Tongue and Fang

Or clawed our Way through Tunnels full of Gloom

Together

No fuming Rage or Thunder

Tore apart our Hearts

Eros stood silently at Bay

Peeking in on us – standing on Tip-Toe

Watching as we mocked Love’s Glory –

 

Imitating the sublime State

We moved simultaneously toward

And against each other

The Possibility of US did not

Dawn in Flashes of bright Light –

You spoke of Rockets, saying

“I need others as well as you –

Another instead of you.”

 

There are Burdens you carry

Awkwardly against your Will

Away from me, you turn

Even while approaching –

 

You balance self-consciously

In order not to fall or disturb

A precarious Equilibrium

 

 

Being January’s Child

I know the two-faced god

Of Ambivalence –

Janus is false fashioned

As you are rudely fake

You give and then abruptly take

Away –

 

I had little Time

To test the Truth 

To run the Gamut of Emotions

Bequeathed to me

As crown Jewels –

I chose a simple Stone

Of Disenchantment –

 

I now deny false gods –

Declare that I will repair

The bruised Heart within me beating –

The Decision is mine

To make without you

Even as I have been

With you

 

Awareness breaks with

Waves of Consciousness –

The rhythmic Swell of Knowledge

Builds the natural Bridges of my Soul –

Only forward does my inner Eye direct

As I acquaint myself with myself again –

Without you. 


©Kleomichele Leeds





No comments:

Post a Comment