Tuesday, March 5, 2024

3/4/2024 Yellow Rhythmic Warrior/ Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 27




6 Cib

 

Yellow Rhythmic Warrior

 

I will shock you into Joy---

Enough to slough away

The routine Day

Rendering sacred each Moment

In a heartfelt Hour---

 

Whenever you forget

Or lose your Self

I will appear---

Exploding unexpectedly

In the Heart of your Mind---

In the Mind of your Heart

 

If fleeting Greed and Fear

Freeze Creation

I will shake you

To your sacred Roots

With a Thunderbolt of Truth---

 

Oh, dearest One---

Hear my Words

Ineffable and numinous---

Feed your Soul

With Manna irresistible

Welcome me

For I am Love

Made visible---

Your highest Hope

Revealed

Your greatest Passion fulfilled

Life in Death Am I---

The Resurrection and the Way

 

Oh, my Beloved

Your Heart beats

To my Rhythm---

Open to receive me

At your Heart’s Door

For I stand and knock

 

I shall shock you---

Rock and roll you

Into the Fire-stream

Of Destiny---

Arise!

 

Now is the Time!

 

 

©Kleomichele Leeds


 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment