Monday, March 4, 2024

3/3/2023 Blue Overtone Eagle/ Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 26


 


5 Men


Blue Overtone Eagle

Song of Persephone*

 

Lord of the Underworld---

You captured me, abducted

Overwhelmed and took me down

Down to Darkness and Chaos

Down to the Soul of Night

Down to your Kingdom below us

Down where there is low Light

 

To the Land of the Dead---

Shades of long ago and might-have-been

Where Obsessions rule, Ghosts live

Old Sins revive and breathe again

Ignorant was I in Ways of Seduction

Masquerading as Love – perfect Prey

For the rapacious Wolf of Desire---

The Eagle of Transformation

 

In your long gold Chariot

You came for me inevitably---

Now I am Queen of the Underworld

Now I am Priestess of Mystery

 

When Innocence is Violence bound

Then is a Maiden lost –

And there a Myth is found.

 

 

*Persephone is Demeter’s daughter, abducted by Hades, Lord of the Underworld, and forced to stay with him for four months of the year.

 

©Kleomichele Leeds



No comments:

Post a Comment