Friday, December 24, 2021

12/23/2021 White Planetary Wizard/ Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 11


 

10 Ix 

 

White Planetary Wizard

 

I will arise now

And fly unto Aaron –

Fly to my Love

In the Desert night Air

 

Purple grapes will I bring

To feed him and Figs

Under the Moon

In the Desert night Sky

 

For him I will dance

Be-jeweled and Kohl-eyed –

Entrance him will I

In the Desert night Air

 

I will anoint him

With Oils exotic

Soothing his Heart

In the sweet Desert Air

 

Unto Aaron I will fly –

Under sparkling Stars

With Roses in my Hair

Through the Desert night Air 

 

I will read to him Verses

From the Poet’s wild Heart

Enchant him will I

'Neath the dark Desert Sky  

 

 Music drifts down –

Melodies sacred

Liquid and rare

On the Desert night Air

 

Aaron, my Priest –

Prince of the Desert

Aaron, my Almond Branch –

Young, strong and fair

 

Aaron, my Priest –

Prince of the desert

Aaron, my Almond Branch

Young, strong and fair.

 

 

©Kleomichele Leeds

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment