Monday, December 20, 2021

12/19/2021 White Rhythmic Dog/ Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 7

 


6 Oc

 

White Rhythmic Dog

 

I am conquered

Shorn of Pride and Prejudice

 

I am lost –

My Heart doth flee my Breast

 

I am thine

And thus cannot be lonely

 

My Thoughts would never rest

But rest upon Thee only

 

I am found

And love the Feeling well

 

I am bound

By Bonds of Heaven and Hell

 

For Heaven it is to greet thee

And Hell it is to leave thee

 

Thou art strong in Word and Deed

Yet gentle in thy Need

 

My Soul calls unto thee

In Poems wild and sweet

 

The Rhymes and Couplets meet

To keep us Company

 

Else could I not live

Until thou dost return to me

 

Holding fast my fragile Heart

With all its Love to give.

 

©Kleomichele Leeds



No comments:

Post a Comment