Thursday, April 29, 2021

5/30/2021 Yellow Rhythmic Warrior/ Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 26



5 Men


Blue Overtone Eagle


Persephone’s Song

 

Lord of the Underworld –

You captured me, abducted

Overwhelmed and took me down

 

Down to Darkness and Chaos

Down to the Soul of Night

Down to your Kingdom below us

Down where there is no Light

 

To the Land of the Dead –

Shades of long ago and might-have-been –

Where Obsessions rule, Ghosts live

Old Sins revive and breathe again

 

Ignorant was I in the Ways of Seduction

Masquerading as Love – perfect Prey

For the rapacious Wolf of Desire

The Eagle of Transformation

 

In your long gray Chariot

You came for me inevitably

Now am I Queen of the Underworld

Now am I Priestess of Mystery

 

When Innocence is Violence bound

Then is a Maiden lost –

And there a Myth is found.

 

©Kleomichele Leeds


















 





No comments:

Post a Comment