Saturday, April 17, 2021

Yellow Resonant Seed/ Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 14

 


7 Kan

 

Yellow Resonant Seed

 

I recall the Night Medusa came to me –

“All that has been, that is, and that shall be”

I stood in the Twilight -

Revelation filled my Soul

My Blood awoke in Ecstasy

With the Knowledge that – She IS!

 

Then I knew the triple Goddess –

Sacred Feminine Power

Disparaged, despised, forgotten

Feared, beheaded, left for dead –

Lives ON!

Not a creature hideous

But a Symbol glorious

 

Medusa –

Wise Mother of Mysteries

Derider of   Evil and   Ignominy –

Your Gaze destroys

Your Blood resurrects

From you spring Chrysaor of the golden Sword

And Pegasus, the white-winged Steed

Without whom Poets thirst –

     Their Muses without Hippocrene.*

 

*Hippocrene: literally “fountain of the horse.”  When Pegasus kicked the side of Mount Helicon, abode of the Muses, water sprang forth to inspire them and slake their thirst.

 

©Kleomichele Leeds

 



No comments:

Post a Comment