Wednesday, April 7, 2021

White Planetary Wizard/ Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 4






10 Ix 

 

White Planetary Wizard

 

I will arise now

And fly unto Aaron

Fly to my Love

In the Desert Night Air

 

Purple Grapes will I bring

To feed him, and Figs

Under the Moon

In the Desert Night Sky

 

For him will I dance

Be-jeweled and Kohl-eyed

Entrance him will I

In the Desert Night Air

 

I will anoint him

With Oils exotic

Soothing his Heart

In the sweet Desert Night

 

Unto Aaron I fly

Under sparkling Stars

With Roses in my Hair

Through the Desert night Air 

 

I will read to him Verses

From the Poet’s wild Heart

Enchant him will I

'Neath the dark Desert Sky 

 

 Music drifts down

Melodies sacred

Liquid and rare

On the Desert night Air

 

Aaron, my Priest –

Prince of the Desert

Aaron, my Almond Branch

Young, strong, and fair.

 

©Kleomichele Leeds













 

No comments:

Post a Comment