Saturday, June 23, 2018

Yellow Rhythmic Warrior/ Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 24



6 Cib

Yellow Rhythmic Warrior

I will shock you into Joy –
Enough to slough away
The routine Day
Rendering sacred each Moment
In a heartfelt Hour –

Whenever you forget
Or lose your Self
I will appear –
Exploding unexpectedly
In the Heart of your Mind
In the Mind of your Heart –

If fleeting Greed and Fear
Freeze Creation
I will shake you
To your sacred Roots
With a Thunderbolt of Truth –

Oh, Child of mine
Dear One –
Hear my Words
Ineffable and numinous –
Feed your Soul
With Manna irresistible
Welcome me
For I am Love
Made visible –
Your highest Hope
Revealed
Your greatest Passion
Fulfilled
Life in Death Am I –
The Resurrection and the Way
Oh, my Beloved
Your Heart beats
To my Rhythm –
Open to receive me
At your Heart’s Door
For I stand and knock
I shall shock you –
Rock and roll you
Into the Fire-stream
Of Destiny –
Arise!

Now is the Time! 

©Kleomichele Leeds





Georgia Caldwell Smith, PhD


Georgia Caldwell Smith (1909–1961) was one of the first African-American women to gain a bachelor's degree in mathematics. When she was 50, she went on to earn one of the early PhD's in mathematics by an African-American women, awarded posthumously in 1961. Smith was the head of the Department of Mathematics at Spelman College.

Early life and education

Smith was born in Atchison, Kansas on 28 August 1909, and attended segregated public schools. She gained her A.B. from the University of Kansas in 1928, and a master's in mathematics from the University of Chicago in 1929.

Career

Smith was an assistant professor of mathematics,, on the faculty of Spelman College from 1929 to 1938, and then at Lincoln University (Missouri) until 1943 and Alabama State College. She returned to Spelman in 1945 to take on the position of head of the Department of Mathematics.

Smith undertook further study at the University of Minnesota and University of Georgia, gaining a National Science Foundation fellowship to work on her doctorate. Smith completed her dissertation in 1960 at the University of Pittsburgh, titled Some results on the anticenter of a group. Her supervisor was Norman Levine.

Professional memberships included the Mathematical Association of America and the American Mathematical Society, including participation in its 1948 meeting in New York. Smith was elected to Phi Beta Kappa and Pi Mu Epsilon.

Personal life

Smith was married to Dr. Barnett Frissell Smith, the head of Spelman's department of biology. They had a son, Barnett F. Smith Jr. She died on 6 May 1961, before her PhD was conferred posthumously in June.*




CIB



Kin 136: Yellow Rhythmic Warrior


I organize in order to question
Balancing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.


The art of nature is a function of telepathic remembrance.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2017-2018.








The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Muladhara Chakra (Seli Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment