Friday, June 1, 2018

White Planetary Wizard - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 2






10 Ix 

White Planetary Wizard

I will arise now
And fly unto Aaron
Fly to my Love
In the Desert night Air

Purple Grapes will I bring
To feed him and Figs
Under the Moon
In the Desert night Sky

For him will I dance
Be-jeweled and kohl-eyed
Entrance him will I
In the Desert night Air

I will anoint him
With Oils exotic
Soothing his Heart
In the sweet Desert Night

Unto Aaron will I fly
Under sparkling Stars
With Roses in my Hair
Through the Desert night Air 

I will read to him Verses
From the Poet’s wild Heart
Enchant him will I
'Neath the dark Desert Sky 

 Music drifts down
Melodies sacred
Liquid and rare
On the Desert night Air

Aaron, my Priest –
Prince of the Desert
Aaron, my Almond Branch
Young, strong and fair.


©Kleomichele Leeds





Bernadine Newsom Denning (1930 – January 11, 2011) was an educator and civil rights activist.

She was born in Detroit. At the age of 16, she taught swimming at the Lucy Thurman branch of the Detroit YWCA. In 1951, she began work as a physical education teacher in Detroit public schools; she retired as assistant superintendent for community relations. She was also assistant professor of education at the University of Michigan. She served on the board of trustees for Central Michigan University.

Denning was director of the Title IV office for Detroit public schools and director of the human rights office for the city of Detroit. She was named director of the Office of Revenue Sharing for the United States Department of the Treasury by president Jimmy Carter. From 1975 to 1977, she was a member of the Michigan Women's Commission, also serving as vice-chair from 1976 to 1978 and as chair from 1981 to 1987. She was national vice-president and chairperson for the YWCA Convention, national vice president for the National Council of Negro Women and national project chairperson of Delta Sigma Theta.

In 1989, she was named to the Michigan Women's Hall of Fame. She also received the National Lifetime Achievement Award from the American YWCA.

Denning married baseball player Blaine Denning around 1957. The couple moved to Florida around 2001.

She died at the age of 80 after suffering a heart attack at home in Port St. Lucie, Florida.*





IX



Kin 114: White Planetary Wizard


I perfect in order to enchant
Producing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Samadhi is the state of entering prolonged union with the all-abiding reality where there is no thought.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2017-2018.









The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Muladhara Chakra (Seli Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment