Sunday, September 6, 2015

Yellow Cosmic Warrior/ Yellow Self-Existing Star - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 15







Excerpt from Paris Codex.




Yellow Cosmic Warrior


I stand
Sentinel
At Thresholds
Sanctifying God Seeds
                                                                                                   
Where Word meets World
I hold Records holographic
Cosmic and Akashic
Volumes of Galactic History

Infinities I span
Eternities I wander
 Mysteries I explore
Beyond divine Dichotomies

I am No Thing
I am Now Here.


©Kleomichele Leeds



CIB



Kin 156: Yellow Cosmic Warrior



I endure in order to question
Transcending fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of universal fire.




The higher reality is cosmos; cosmos is super nature which contains the dimensions that enfold and enclose our dimension.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Sahasrara Chakra  (Dali Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment