Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday, April 4, 2012 White Spectral World-Bridger/ White Lunar MIrror - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 1


TIME = ART







Hunab K'u, The Galactic Butterfly






CIMI

Dreamspell: White Spectral World-Bridger  (11 Cimi), Kin 206


I dissolve in order to equalize
Releasing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

The Dog is the totem animal for the Planetary Moon.  Dog is a loyal and protective energy.  It is faithful and consistent and represents unconditional love.  This moon begins with the Spectral World-Bridger, signifying the opportunity to dissolve all old thought forms that keep us from out highest capacity to love.*


www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.weusecoins.com

_________________________________


ETZNAB



Long Count:  White Lunar Mirror  (2 Etznab), Kin 158


I polarize in order to reflect
Stabilizing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of heart.

Magic Turtle Day.*


____________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment