Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Red Planetary Serpent/ Red Magnetic Earth - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 28



TIME = ART



Serpent Stone



CHICCHAN

Dreamspell:  Red Planetary Serpent  (10 Chicchan), Kin205


I perfect in order to survive
Producing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With hte planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of space
I am a polar kin
I extend the red galactic spectrum.

Spirit Tower.  Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  Exactly 700 years since the Council of Vienne of the Catholic Church (1312).  Its principle aim was to withdraw support for the Knights Templar, and announce another crusade.  Time travel opportunity; create the Rainbow Bridge to purify history's karma.*


www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.weusecoins.com

_____________________________________


CABAN

Long Count:  Red Magnetic Earth (1 Caban), Kin 157


I unify in order to evolve
Attracting synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Begin Earth Wavespell of Synchonicity.Tone 1 is the tone of purpose.   Set your intention today and see how much synchronicity you experience in this 13-day cycle.  Be alert to all connections.*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_______________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.






 






No comments:

Post a Comment