Monday, April 2, 2012

Sunday, April 1, 2012 Blue Galactic Night/ Blue Crystal Eagle - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 26


TIME = ART




Moctezuma's Headdress




AKBAL

Dreamspell:  Blue Galactic Night (8 Akbal), Kin 203


I harmonize in order to dream
Modeling intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of accomplishment
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Night is associated with dreams and abundance, but spiritual abundance, rather than material "Abundance of machinery, changes in the mode of governance - none of these will solve our problems. "  (Ammachi)*

www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.weusecoins.com

__________________________________



MEN


Long Count: Blue Crystal Eagle (12 Men), Kin 155


I dedicate in order to create
Universalizing mid
I seal the output of vision
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of accomplishment
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

31 x 5 (31 x 5) Fifth force supreme gate of unity, command descending.  The word religion is derived from the Latin word religio, which means "respect for what is sacred, religious, scruple, awe."*


_____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



 











No comments:

Post a Comment