Monday, November 9, 2020

10/31/2020 Yellow Galactic Warrior/ Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 14

 



8 Cib


Yellow Galactic Warrior

“Cinderella”

 

I mop and sweep

I dust and weep

I scour, scrub and fill the Pail

I polish the Knives and Spoons and Forks –

I’m thin and pale

From Overwork!

I wipe and wash

I dry and try

To keep my rough Hands soft

I clean and iron

Hustle and bustle

To chase the Dirt away –

I am tired and mired

In Cobwebs and Motes

Floating in vacuumed Air –

I clean the Silver

Hang out the Wash

I bleach and then

Reach for More –

I straighten the Rugs

And change the Sheets –

Fluffing and folding –

Keeping the Mice at Bay

 

Did I say Mice?

Hooray!

My Coach is on the way.

 

©Kleomichele Leeds

 

 


 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment