Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Yellow Cosmic Seed/ Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 28





13 Kan


Yellow Cosmic Seed


Awash in a Sea of Mystery

I wait for Thee


Thou art with me always –

Yet I yearn for Thee unceasingly


Aflame in a Sea of Fire

My Soul knows the underground Gold


Stripped naked each Night

I swim and burn in a Sea of Light


I am visited by a god –

I ache with Infusions of the Vine


How will I endure

Until the Water turns to Wine?



©Kleomichele Leeds


Clara Belle Williams




Clara Belle Williams was the first African-American graduate of New Mexico State University.

Williams was born Clara Belle Drisdale in Plum, Texas in October 1885. She pursued her education at the Prairie View Normal and Independent College, graduating as valedictorian in 1908. She married Jasper Williams in 1917; their three sons became physicians.

While teaching at Booker T. Washington School in Las Cruces, Williams in 1928 began to enroll for summer classes at New Mexico College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English in 1937. She was the first African-American to graduate. Williams took graduate classes into the 1950s.

In 1961 New Mexico State University named a street on its campus after Williams; in 2005 the building of the English department was renamed Clara Belle Williams Hall. In 1980 Williams was awarded an honorary doctorate of laws degree by New Mexico State University, which also apologized for the treatment Williams was subjected to as a student.*




KAN



Kin 104: Yellow Cosmic Seed


I endure in order to target
Transcending awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of elegance.


The experience of cosmic consciousness must coexist with an attitude of compassion and selfless service extended over the entire universe for the liberation and upliftment of all sentient beings.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2018-2019.









The Sacred Tzolk'in 



Anahata Chakra (Silio Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment