Saturday, February 23, 2019

2/16/2019 White Planetary Wizard/ Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 10





10 Ix 

White Planetary Wizard

I will arise now
And fly to Aaron
Fly to my Love
In the Desert night Air

Purple grapes will I bring
To feed him and Figs
Under the Moon
In the Desert night Sky

For him I will dance
Be-jeweled and Kohl-eyed
Entrance him will I
In the Desert night Air

I will anoint him
With Oils exotic
Soothing his Heart
In the sweet Desert Air

Unto Aaron will I fly
Under sparkling Stars
With Roses in my Hair
Through the Desert night Air 

I will read to him Verses
From the Poet’s wild Heart
Enchant him will I
'Neath the dark Desert Sky 
  
 Music drifts down –
Melodies sacred
Liquid and rare
On the Desert night Air

Aaron, my Priest –
Prince of the Desert
Aaron, my Almond Branch
Young, strong and fair

The music drifts down
Down from the Sky
Liquid and rare
In the desert night air

Aaron, my priest –
Prince of the desert
Aaron, my almond branch
Young, strong and fair.


©Kleomichele Leeds









No comments:

Post a Comment