Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sunday, June 5, 2011 Blue Resonant Night/ Blue Spectral Eagle - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 7



TIME = ART


"THE JOB OF THE ARTIST IS ALWAYS TO DEEPEN THE MYSTERY."


FRANCIS BACON




Madrid Codex

Akbal


Dreamspell: Blue Resonant Night  (7 Akbal), Kin 163

I channel in order to dream
Inspiring intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of vision.

Begin 16-Day Crystal Moon Warrior's Cube Journey.  Night corresponds with Saturn.  In Jewish tradition, Saturday is the Sabbath or holy day related to Saturn.  Saturn goes in a 378 day synodic loop (21x 18 = 378).  These loops create a whole sequence - 28 of them occur precisely every 29 years.  World Environment Day.  Attune yourself to the highest dream.*


______________________________________


Men

Long Count:  Blue Spectral Eagle  (11 Men), Kin 115

I dissolve in order to create
Releasing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the blue galactic spectrum
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  Liberate your vision! Create!*


_______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment