Sunday, June 12, 2011

June 1, 2011 Blue Electric Storm/ Blue Resonant Monkey - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 3



TIME = ART


"WHAT I AM SEEKING IS NOT THE REAL AND NOT THE UNREAL, BUT RATHER THE UNCONSCIOUS, THE MYSTERY OF THE INSTINCTIVE IN THE HUMAN RACE."


AMADEO MODIGLIANI

 
Chac, The Rain God



Cauac

Dreamspell: Blue Electric Storm  (3 Cauac), Kin 159

I activate in order to catalyze
Bonding energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of abundance.

New Moon.  17 years since the discovery of the tomb of the Red Queen, Chiapas, Palenque.  The Red Queen's tomb is adjacent to Pacal Votan's Temple of Inscriptions.  Jade masks were discovered in both of their tombs.  On this day (1831) Scottish explorer James Clark Ross located the North Magnetic Pole. Superman comics launched (1938).*


_____________________________________


Chuen

Long Count: Blue Resonant Monkey  (7 Chuen), Kin 111

I channel in order to play
Inspiring illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

(37 x 3) 37 is the supreme recombinant factor.  Numbers with three digits the same are recombinant numbers and factors of 37.  222 (37 x 6), 333 (37 x 9), 444 (37 x 12) ... 999 (37 x 27).*


_______________________________________---

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment