Monday, May 17, 2010

Blue Cosmic Storm/Blue Self-existing Monkey - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 16

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_______________________________________________
Blue Cosmic Storm (13 Cauac), Kin 39, www.lawoftime.org & www.13moon.com
I endure in order to catalyze
Transcending energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Kin 39 (3 x 13) Time shift - All is number, God is a number, God is in all.*
________________________________________________
Blue Self-existing Monkey (4 Chuen), Kin 251, www.calleman.com
I define in order to play
Measuring illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.
Full Moon. Galactic signature of 9/11/2001. Note: the twin towers lasted a 28-year Gregorian cycle from their dedication in 1973 (April 4, Kin 11), to their destruction in 2001. Both the dedication and destruction happened on Monkey days representing the play of illusion.*
________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.
Codex Egerton

No comments:

Post a Comment