Monday, May 3, 2010

April 25, 2010 Red Self-existing Earth/ Red Galactic Moon Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 22

The Sacred Tzolk'in
________________________________________________
Red Self-existing Earth (4 Caban), Kin 17, www.lawoftime.org & www.13moon.com
I define in order to evolve
Measuring synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of space.
Begin fourth quarter of year.
________________________________________________
Red Galactic Moon (8 Muluc), Kin 229, www.calleman.com

I harmonize in order to purify

Modeling flow

I seal the process of universal water

With the galactic tone of integrity

I am guided by the power of space.

Galactic signature of crop circle in the symbol of Lamat (Star) (8/15/2006) Etchilhampton Hill. Galactic signature Jim Morrison: "If my poetry aims to achieve anything, it's to deliver people from the limited ways in which they see and feel."*

______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment