Monday, January 11, 2010

Red Self-existing Skywalker/ Red Galactic Serpent

"The Snake Lady" courtesy of Barbara MacLeod
___________________________________________________
Dreamspell: Red Self-existing Skywalker (4 Ben), Kin 173, www.lawoftime.org
I define in order to explore
Measuring wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Galactic signature of President Obama, also the galactic signature of Bill Clinton and John McCain ( who ran against Obama). Note: 4 Skywalker (Obama) plus 4 Skywalker (Clinton) = 8 Worldbridger - galactic signature of Hillary Clinton! Noe: 4 Skywalker is also the galactic signature of Billy Graham.*
______________________________________________
Long Count: Red Galactic Serpent (8 Chicchan), Kin 125, www.calleman.com
I harmonize in order to survive
Modeling instinct
I seal the sore of life force
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of universal water.
Serpent is the sign of Maldek, place of the lost chord. 8 is the number of a harmonic or octave. Consider this: the goal of evolving consciousness is to resonate simply and purely as a single cosmic octave which vibrates to the frequencies of all the different dimensions.*
__________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment