Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Red Crystal Dragon/ Red Electric Skywalker

Codex Borgia
__________________________________
Dreamspell: Red Crystal Dragon (12 Imix), Kin 181, www.lawoftime.org

I dedicate in order to nurture

Universalizing being

I seal the input of birth

With the crystal tone of cooperation

I am guided by the power of space.

The Crystal Dragon completes the third dimension mind-form pulsar. This pulsar began with 4 Skywalker, followed the the 8 (galactic) earth.*

______________________________________________

Long Count: Red Electric Skywalker (3 Ben), Kin 133, www.calleman.com

I activate in order to explore

Bonding wakefulness

I seal the output of space

With the electric tone of service

I am guided by the power of navigation.

133 = (19 x 7). Skywalker corresponds to Mars. Consider this quote of Carl Jung "Space flights are merely an escape, a fleeing away from oneself, because it is easier to go to Mars or to the moon than it s to penetrate one's own being."*

_____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment