Saturday, March 31, 2012

White Resonant Wind/ White Spectral Wizard - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 25

TIME = ART





Circular Gears of the Mayan Calendars




IK


Dreamspell: White Resonant Wind (7 Ik), Kin 202


I channel in order to communicate
Inspiring breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of timelessness.

Wind signifies breath and spirit.  "Inhaling, I take the world within me; exhaling, I give myself to the world, emptied, I experience abundance; formless, I fulfill form."  (Lama Govinda). Solar birthday of Rene Descartes (1596), French philosopher and scientist known as the father of modern philosophy.  Solar birthday of Al Gore (1948).*


www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

________________________________



IX

Long Count: White Spectral Wizard  (11 Ix), Kin 154


I dissolve in order to enchant
Releasing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

154 is a factor of 11 and 7.  11 x 7 x 2, or 22 x 7.  Consider this quote from the Arcturian Wizard: "Whence comes this power, that even in the age of the machine, my name or even the generic word Wizard, is still invoked as a sign of awesome capabilities?"*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment