Saturday, March 24, 2012

Blue Cosmic Eagle/ Blue Self-Existing Hand - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 18

Moctezuma's Headdress



MEN


Dreamspell: Blue Cosmic Eagle  (13 Men), Kin195


I endure in order to create
Transcending mind
I seal the output of vision
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of self-generation.

This day corresponds to the power of the cosmic mind and the archetypal Seer: "Relax your mind in its natural stage without modifying or spoiling it and tun gently to what is virtuous."*

www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.weusecoins.com

_______________________________________


MANIK


Long Count: Blue Self-Existing Hand  (4 Manik), Kin 147


I define in order to know
Measuring healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Hand corresponds with planet Earth.  Only 3% of the water on Earth is fresh, the remaining 97% is salt water  Two-thirds of that 3% is frozen in ice sheets and glaciers, which means that less that 1% of the Earth's water is freshwater found in lakes, rivers and underground (i.e. potable).*



____________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.










No comments:

Post a Comment