Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tuesday June 14, 2011 Yellow Electric Human/ Yellow Resonant Seed - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 16


TIME = ART

"I AM FOR AN ART THAT IS POLITICAL-EROTICAL-MYSTICAL, THAT DOES SOMETHING OTHER THAN SIT ON ITS ASS IN A MUSEUM."

CLAES OLDENBURG



The Maize God
____________________

Eb

Dreamspell: Yellow Electric Human (3 Eb), Kin 172

I activate in order to influence
Bonding wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of intelligence.

Electric Human reminds us that our brain releases electrical charges with every thought; it is up to the Human to remain resonant with the Earth's electromagnetic field.  Solar birthday of Che Guevara (1928, Kin 37): "The true revolutionary is guided by the feeling of love."*


__________________________________


Kan

Long Count: Yellow Resonant Seed (7 Kan), Kin 124

I channel in order to target
Inspiring awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of intelligence.

Resonant Seed inspires awareness.  Year-bearer 2025-26.  Change your awareness and you experience a different reality.*


____________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment