Monday, June 13, 2011

Thursday, June 2, 2011 Yellow Self-Existing Sun/ Yellow Galactic Human - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 4


TIME = ART


"PAINTING IS NO PROBLEM.  THE PROBLEM IS WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU'RE NOT PAINTING."


JACKSON POLLOCK


Tzolkin/Haab Circular Calendars



Ahau

Dreamspell:  Yellow Self-Existing Sun  (4 Ahau), Kin 160

I define in order to enlighten
Measuring life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a polar kin
I convert the yellow galactic spectrum.

"The information flow between a planet body like Earth and the galactic core is maintained and mediated by the solar activity know as the binary sunspots.  Both Sun and planet operate with the same galactic information bank.  Whenever a stellar boy, such as our Sun, begins its evolutionary course, it is imprinted with the 260-unit galactic code.  Once a planet such as ours attains a point of resonant activation, the galactic information flow mediated through the sunspots imprints the outer electromagnetic sheath with the basics of the planetary memory program" (Jose Arguelles, The Mayan Factor).*


___________________________________



Eb

Long Count: Yellow Galactic Human (8 Eb), Kin 112

I harmonize in order to influence
Modeling wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Kundalini master Yogi Bhajan believed that 11/11/2012 would be the dawning of the Age of Aquarius.  This is 40 days before 12/21/2012.  Note this predicted day is Kin 167.  Further, not that Yogi Bhajan's galactic signature if Kin 167!*


_______________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment