Thursday, June 23, 2011

Monday, June 13, 2011 Blue Lunar Monkey/ Blue Rhythmic Night - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 15





TIME = ART


"I AM OUT TO INTRODUCE A PSYCHIC SHOCK INTO MY PAINTING, ONE THAT IS ALWAYS MOTIVATED BY PICTORIAL REASONING: THAT IS TO SAY, A FOURTH DIMENSION."


MARC CHAGALL






Maya Textile

_________________________

Chuen


Dreamspell: Blue Lunar Monkey (2 Chuen), Kin 171

I polarize in order to play
Stabilizing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of abundance.

Leap day 2012. 171 is the triangular of 18 (1+2+3...+18 = 171).  171 is also a multiple of 19 (x9).  this week starts with the lunar tone which stabilizes.  Note this week's codon is also Codon 12, stabilizing.  Day of Magic.  Solar Birthday of poet and esotericist William Butler Yeats (1865, Kin 181).*


_____________________________________________


Akbal


Long Count: Blue Rhythmic Night (6 Akbal), Kin 123

I organize in order to dream
Balancing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Meditate on the power of the fifth force to regenerate the mental/physical field of the planet.  Galactic signature of the discovery of the jade mask of Pacal Votan.*


_______________________________________-

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment