Sunday, June 12, 2011

May 30, 2011 Red Magnetic Earth/ Red Overtone Moon - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 1


TIME = ART


"WHEN I GO OUT INTO THE COUNTRYSIDE AND SEE THE SUN AND THE GREEN AND EVERYTHING FLOWERING, I SAY TO MYSELF, 'YES, INDEED, ALL THAT BELONGS TO ME!' "

HENRI ROUSSEAU



Dresden Codex

Caban

Dreamspell: Red Magnetic Earth (1 Caban), Kin 157

I unify in order to evolve
Attracting synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Enter Yellow Southern Castle of Giving: Court of Intelligence.  Begin Earth Wavespell (13) of Synchronicity.  Red is a day to initiate.  Tone 1 is the day of purpose.  Set your intention for this wavespell.  How can you navigate this wavespell to experience the highest degrees of synchronicity?  Use this wavespell as an experiment in your own evolution in time and see how far you ave come by Cosmic Moon.*


_________________________________________



Muluc

Long Count:  Red Overtone Moon (5 Muluc), Kin 109

I empower in order to purify
Commanding flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of navigation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Today marks one (260-day) spin from the 13 Moon New Year.*


________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment