Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday, May 27, 2011 White Spectral Wizard/ White Lunar World-Bridger - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 26




TIME = ART

"ARTISTS TODAY THINK OF EVERYTHING THEY DO AS A WORK OF ART.  IT IS IMORTANT TO FORGET ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING...THEN A WORK OF ART
MAY HAPPEN."

ANDREW WYETH


Hunab K'u, One Maker of Movement and Measure



Ix


Dreamspell:  White Spectral Wizard  (11 Ix), Kin 154

I dissolve in order to enchant
Releasing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Magic Turtle Day.  Wizard corresponds to Maldek, the destroyed planet.  "All the past shows us that difficulty is no excuse for dejection, much less for despair, else the world would have been without the many wonders of civilization."  (HPB)

www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.wayseermanifesto.com

_______________________________________



Cimi

Long Count:  White Lunar World-Bridger (2 Cimi), Kin 106

I polarize in order to equalize
Stabilizing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

World-bridger corresponds to Mars.  The possibility of intelligent life on Mars entered the mainstream around 1877 when Italian astronomer, Giovanni Schiaparelli discovered "canals" on Mars, or a dense network of linear structures.  In his book, Life on Mars, Schiaparelli wrote of these canals: "I have already pointed out that, in the absence of rain on Mars, these channels are probably the main mechanism by which the water (and with it organic life) can spread on the dry surface of the planet."*

http://www.calleman.com/
http://www.tzolkincalendar.com/
http://www.mayanmajix.com/
http://www.shiftoftheages.com/

_______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.












No comments:

Post a Comment