Monday, June 13, 2011

Friday, June 3, 2011 Red Overtone Dragon/ Red Solar Skywalker - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 5



TIME = ART


"ONE DAY IT WILL HAVE TO BE OFFICIALLY ADMITTED THAT WHAT WE HAVE CHRISTENED REALITY IS AN EVEN GREATER ILLUSION THAN THE WORLD OF DREAMS."


SALVADOR DALI




Huehueteotle and Directions of the Universe

Imix

Dreamspell:  Red Overtone Dragon  (5 Imix), Kin 161

I empower in order to nurture
Commanding being
I seal the input of birth
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of universal water.

The Dragon is also known as the Primal Force or Primal matrix; the one that nurtures all things.  The fourth-dimension is the continuing consciousness or a moving pattern in time.  The synchronic order represents a new organization matrix that unfolds eons into the future.*


_______________________________________



Ben


Long Count:  Red Solar Skywalker (9 Ben), Kin 113

I pulse in order to explore
Realizing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Tone 9, seal 13 = 9.13 = Sign of Lord of the Dawn (Quetzalcoatl).  Sura 113 of the Quran is Lord of the Dawn.  Galactic signature of Martian Jimi Hendrix. "...Jimi Hendrix, a person from another time and another place, sent to us as a messenger of love, peace and freedom...he possessed a vast knowledge of other planets...and told me he had been here before in other forms and as other people..." (Curtis Knight)*



____________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.





No comments:

Post a Comment