Thursday, June 16, 2011

Friday, June 10, 2011 Yellow Crystal Star/ Yellow Electric Sun - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 12




TIME = ART



"IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO GIVE SIGNALS.  THINGS CAN ONLY EVER LAST IS THEY HAVE FUNCTIONED AS SIGNS."



ENZO CUCCHI



Aztec Sun Stone

_______________________________

Lamat


Dreamspell: Yellow Crystal Star  (12 Lamat), Kin 168

I dedicate in order to beautify
Universalizing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of universal fire
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Magic Turtle Day.  13 Moon date 12.12. Your body is an art temple.  Most Rastafarians believe that their own body is the true church or temple of God, and so they see no need to make temples or churches out of physical buildings.  Twelve is the number of the temple and the root of the 144 (12 x 12) sacred number.  12 reversed is 21 (12/21/2012). Just as 12 squared is 144, 441 is 21 squared.*


____________________________________________


Ahau


Long Count:  Yellow Electric Sun  (3 Ahau), Kin 120 

I activate in order to enlighten
Bonding life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a polar kin
I establish the yellow galactic spectrum.

A note from the Magus: "Consider that the Sun is the King of Stars, most full of light; but receives it from the intelligible world, above all other stars, because the soul thereof is more capable of intelligent splendor.  S(he) that desires to attract the influence of the Sun must contemplate upon the Sun, not only in speculation of the exterior light, but also of the interior."*


________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment