Friday, August 11, 2023

White Galactic Dog/ Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 17


 8 Oc


                 White Galactic Dog

 

After the Death of Isis


                              I knew that I could die no more


                                For All that Death did offer


I drank thereof before


 

Down in the Depths


With the Goddess wild


        Down in the Dark


With my broken Child


 

I stayed with Her


I ate with Her


Consuming the Ashes


Of Death–in–Life


 

Until again I rose


In Beauty and in Grace


I bid farewell


                                                            To the Worst – to the Best


 

                                        Death forever in me known –



     Fear forever put to Rest.


 

 

©Kleomichele Leeds

 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment