Wednesday, December 14, 2022

White Lunar Dog/ Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 2

2 Oc

White Lunar Dog

 

My Spirit falls – shattered by

 Barricades more solid than

Mortared Brick could fuse –

Unwittingly I descend

Into the seventh Hell

Of lusty Phrases worn with Use

 

Divorced and desperate, I came here

 To seek my Self – observe and grow

Beyond a vapid Realm of Mediocrity --

Cradled by sweet Reason, my Soul

Reclaimed itself into a Structure girded

Well against satanic Mockery

 

You caressed my Body’s Curves and Spaces –

The trembling of my Womb

Held you closely, dark, and deep

In loving you, my Spirit grew half-strong –

Giddy with Delight to reach

The Height of long-forgotten Dreams

 

But Night and you together

Blasphemed my sacred Peace –

The Wish to love became the Wish to please

Betrayed by shallow Light behind your Eyes

I lay shrouded in Deception

I stumbled then but again will rise.

 

©Kleomichele Leeds


 

No comments:

Post a Comment