Monday, January 3, 2022

Red Galactic Serpent/ Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 22



 

8 Chicchan

 

Red Galactic Serpent

 

 Salome am I

And Solomon –

 Lebanon and Egypt

Palestine and Yemen

I am Fatima

Priestess of the East

Morocco am I

Ethiopia and Crete

I am Goddess –

Serpent-handed

Serpent-haired

I am Alhambra

Athens – Turkey

The Levant

I am the Oriental Dance

Algeria am I

Tunis and Baghdad

The Emirates

And Israel

I am the wine-dark Sea –

 The Mediterranean

  Gulfs of Aqaba and Persia

Petra and Peninsula

I am Jordan

Libya – Sudan

Macedonia  

Armenia and Oman

I am la Grèque ancienne

I am She –

 Terpsichore.*

 

*Terpsichore: the ancient Greek Muse, Goddess of Music and Dance.

 

©Kleomichele Leeds




The following serves as my Julian calendar Birthday prayer/poem...

13 Lamat

 

Yellow Cosmic Star

 

Klotho*- spin your golden Thread

Upon the silver Star

At the Center of my Forehead –

 

Open wide my virgin Vein

With your New Moon

Sickle / Scythe

 

Call forth the Poetry to rise in me

Like Pegasus** from Medusa***

Wingèd – beautiful and wise.

 

 

 

*Klotho: The first of three Fates or Moirae in Greek myth; she spins the thread of life.

 

**Pegasus: A white, winged steed who sprang from the be-headed body of Medusa; patron of the Muses, goddesses of art and poetry.

 

*** Medusa: A queen of ancient Lydia whom the goddess Athena transformed into a serpent-haired Gorgon.

 

©Kleomichele Leeds


No comments:

Post a Comment