Friday, June 25, 2021

6/24/2021 Yellow Planetary Human/ Crystal Rabbit Moon of Dedication, Day 26


10 Eb

 

Yellow Planetary Human

 

Up came I from the border Towns –

Texas towns of Wind and Heat

 Dust unto Dust

 

Up drove I from a Valley of Death –

Border Patrols – screaming Sirens –

Burly men searching for “Wetbacks” to catch

Crossing the Rio Grande –

Swimming for their Lives and Children

Braving Cold – Darkness – Nets - Death

 

Cops everywhere in those Texas Towns –

Armed and dangerous Vigilantes

Looking to find a Reason to kill

Small brown People

Gentle and proud

With Hope greater than Fear –

 Nothing to lose

 

Up drove I through ghost Town after Town

From Palm to Mesquite –

North came I when Night descended

Looking for Shelter but none to be had –

 

Every Lad from the oil Fields

With pockets full of Money

Filled every Space – sold out – locked down

No Room at the Inn for

Brave brown People or me.

©Kleomichele Leeds




No comments:

Post a Comment