Tuesday, July 21, 2020

White Planetary Wizard/ Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 25





10 Ix 

White Planetary Wizard

I will arise now
And fly unto Aaron
Fly to my Love
In the Desert Night Air

Purple Grapes will I bring
To feed him, and Figs
Under the Moon
In the Desert Night Sky

For him will I dance
Be-jeweled and Kohl-eyed
Entrance him will I
In the Desert Night Air

I will anoint him
With Oils exotic
Soothing his Heart
In the sweet Desert Night

Unto Aaron I fly
Under sparkling Stars
With Roses in my Hair
Through the Desert night Air 

I will read to him Verses
From the Poet’s wild Heart
Enchant him will I
'Neath the dark Desert Sky 

 Music drifts down
Melodies sacred
Liquid and rare
On the Desert night Air

Aaron, my Priest –
Prince of the Desert
Aaron, my Almond Branch
Young, strong, and fair.

©Kleomichele Leeds


No comments:

Post a Comment