Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Blue Crystal Monkey/ Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 18







12 Chuen

Blue Crystal Monkey
Hymn to Melpomene*

 I am a Goddess of Soul and Wonder
Put together and torn asunder
By Love
In every Aspect

Scarred and veiled my Heart -
Out of Gold and Silver spun
Polished by Betrayal
By Forgiveness Won

Compassion heats
My pulsing Blood
Drowning Sorrow
With a Song

From my Brow
Filaments grow
Trembling to Source
In Galaxy and Star

Eternal Return
After the Fall
Goat-Songs rise –
Hymns to Dionysus

God of Joy and Ecstasy
Code of Dismemberment
Death and Rebirth –
I call to all incessantly   

In Shades of Indigo
Shades of Blue
Life eternal – life anew
Upon Beloved Earth.

©Kleomichele Leeds


*Greek Muse of Tragedy, Singer of Lamentations, Mother of the Blues


No comments:

Post a Comment