Friday, February 7, 2020

2/6/2020 White Lunar Dog/ Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 1






2 Oc

White Lunar Dog

My Spirit falls – shattered
By Barricades more solid
Than any mortared Brick could fuse

Unwittingly I descend
Into the seventh Hell
Of lusty Phrases worn with Use

Divorced and desperate I came here
 To seek myself – observe and grow
Beyond the Realm of Mediocrity

Cradled by sweet Reason my Soul
Reclaimed itself into a Structure girded
Well against satanic Mockery

You caressed my Body’s Curves and Spaces –
The trembling of my Womb
Held you closely dark and deep

In loving you my Spirit grew half-strong –
Giddy with Delight to reach
The Height of long-forgotten Dreams

But Night and you together
Blasphemed my sacred Peace –
The Wish to love became the Wish to please

Betrayed by the shallow Light behind your Eyes
I lay shrouded in Deception
I stumbled then but will again arise.

©Kleomichele Leeds



No comments:

Post a Comment