Tuesday, May 7, 2019

5/5/2019 Yellow Planetary Human/ Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 4






10 Eb

Yellow Planetary Human

Up came I from the border Towns
Texas towns of Wind and Heat
 Dust unto Dust

Up drove I from a Valley of Death
Border Patrols – Sirens screaming  
Burly men searching for “Wetbacks” to catch
Crossing the Rio Grande –
Swimming for their Lives
Braving Cold – Darkness – Nets - Death

Cops everywhere in those Texas Towns
Vigilantes armed and dangerous 
Looking to find a Reason to kill
Small brown People
Gentle and proud
With Hope greater than Fear –
 Nothing to lose

Up drove I through ghost Town after Town
From Palm to Mesquite –
North came I when Night descended
Looking for Shelter – none to be had
Every Lad from the oil Fields
With pockets of Cash
Filled every Space – sold out – locked down
No Room at the Inn for
Brave brown People or me.
©Kleomichele Leeds



No comments:

Post a Comment