Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Red Spectral Skywalker/ Red Lunar Serpent - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 24






Carnelian grasshopper
 Grasshopper, Aztec, carnelian, 19.5 by 16 by 47 centimeters, circa 1500 A.D., Museo Nacional de Anthropologia, INAH, Mexico City



Red Spectral Skywalker

We escaped!
From the city to a wide wild desert
We escaped!
From blaring cacophony
Into silence and birdsong –
Sweet liberation

I see the mountains
With eyes clear as glass
Now am I calm –
 Tall trees rustling
 In the turquoise dusk.

©Kleomichele Leeds



BEN



Kin 193: Red Spectral Skywalker


I dissolve in order to explore
Releasing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.



As knowledge expands so does our sphere of consciousness.  The crystal is a valuable tool in this time of transition as well as the future.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in





Visshudha Chakra (Gamma Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment