Monday, June 1, 2015

Blue Resonant Storm/ Blue Spectral Monkey - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 3






Diagram 204. Selden Codex bifurcated Creation Tree. From Schele (1995b:113).







Blue Resonant Storm


I move away from here to Her
Seeking inner Realms of Power
Distant Shores of Peace

In the Night sometimes only I am
Forgetting – fearing – crying to be heard
Remembrance embraces me again
I hear and then begin to listen

I hearken to the Voices in the Wind
The murmuring Sound of the Rain
Storms recede – I remain
The celestial Mind of an earthbound Dream.



©Kleomichele Leeds



CAUAC



Kin 59: Blue Resonant Storm


I channel in order to catalyze
Inspiring energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of magic.


Wesak Day (Buddhist celebration of Buddha's birth and enlightenment).   Any knowledge of which we avail ourselves regarding the noosphere and the psi bank quickens and precipitates the mental spiritual quantum shift in our consciousness, and in or own self-perception.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.









Ajna Chakra (Gamma Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment