Monday, December 17, 2012

Blue Galactic Night/ Blue Crystal Eagle - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 5












 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Madonna With The Book, Sandro Botticelli

_____________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 

(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
 
 
AKBAL
 
 

Dreamspell:  Blue Galactic Night  (8 Akbal), Kin 203

 
I harmonize in order to dream
Modeling intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of accomplishment
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
Harmonic Convergence 2012:  Day 5 of 9-day vigil for returning time to the sacred round.  The higher dimensions are already all present here, but the higher dimensions are available only through the mind, understood as the medium of  consciousness, just as space is the medium of the mind.*
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
 
MEN
 
 

 

Long Count: Blue Crystal Eagle  (12 Men), Kin 155

 
I dedicate in order to create
Universalizing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of accomplishment
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Super mental states can only be experienced once your conditioned mental containers  are emptied and you have gone beyond the inhibiting barriers of ego.*
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment