Tuesday, September 11, 2012

White Lunar World-Bridger/ White Rhythmic Mirror - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 20

 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Cleopatra Meeting Marc Anthony by Jean Leon Gerome

 
 
 
 
 
 
CIMI



 

Dreamspell: White Lunar World-Bridger (2 Cimi), Kin 106

 
 
I polarize in order to equalize
Stabilizing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
11 years since 9/11.  9th Clear sign on the tomb lid of Pacal Votan.  Begin 10-day galactic activation portal run.  Magic Turtle Day.  Cube day 14: Wizard Timelessness power.  We are now being called upon to summon our untapped creative powers, overcome all obstacles and remain strongly on the path of light.*
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
ETZNAB
 

 

 Long Count:  White Rhythmic Mirror (6 Etznab), Kin23

 

I organize in order to reflect
Balancing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Cube day 2: Wind Spirit power.  The art of projection is actually the creation of certain magnetic beams loaded with specific sets of information.*
 
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment