Sunday, June 24, 2012

Blue Magnetic Hand/ Blue Overtone Storm - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 26









TIME = ART





Jade Head, Tikal, Guatemala












MANIK



Dreamspell:  Blue Overtone Hand (5 Manik), Kin 27




I unify in order to know
Attracting healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Begin Hand Wavespell (3) of Accomplishment.  Hand corresponds to G/K Earth.  What is happening of Earth right now?  27 (3 x 3 x 3) is also known as the heart of nine and is a principle factor of most recombinant number sequences.



www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.greatdreams.com


_____________________________________







Long Count:  Blue Overtone Storm  (5 Cauac), Kin 239



I empower in order to catalyze
Commanding energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of accomplishment
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Galactic signature of Benjamin Franklin and Keith Richards:  "You've got the sun, you've got the moon, and you've got the Rolling Stones."*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com


__________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.







No comments:

Post a Comment